Amazon

Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I often use this as a way to express my feelings or frustration with situations. Hope you enjoy reading it and it serves to provide you with a little entertainment as well.




Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Therapuetic

Not always a joke sometimes my posts are for me sometimes for others, as the title states, this is therapy. Today I laughed a ltitle less and wrote this.




It's no one's fault


Blame cannot fix nor heal

Things seem to make sense when there's a reason

Happiness has its’ season

Not everlasting either is sadness

Take a breath

Simple pleasures

Escape life’s madness

Don't put stock in judgments and opinions

Despair and depression are darkness minions

Trials are hard

Storms rage for a while

But you must know there is a time when again you will smile


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading! Your Feedback is Always Appreciated! I can take the criticism, for we learn by mistakes.

Supporters

Read it! Everyone else is